Ventoux AOC Quintessence Rouge 2017 Château Pesquié

0,75 L
25 €
17,50   VAT inc.    (23,33 €/L)
Discount
30%
- +
Type of wine
Red
Body
Strong
Cask maturation
Long
Flavors
Fruity
Ideal with
Roasts, Chocolate, Meat ragout, Game
Origin
France, Rhone valley
Availability
Immediately available
Buy within 22 hours and 8 minutes to receive your order by Wednesday 23 September.
prizes and awards
Robert Parker Wine Advocate
2017
94/100
Jeb Dunnuck
2017
93/100
prizes of other vintages
Wine Spectator
2016
90/100
Robert Parker Wine Advocate
2016
93/100
Jeb Dunnuck
2016
95/100
Robert Parker Wine Advocate
2015
93/100
Jancis Robinson
2015
17/20
Robert Parker Wine Advocate
2014
91/100
Jancis Robinson
2014
16/20
Wine Spectator
2013
90/100
Jancis Robinson
2013
16/20
Wine Enthusiast
2009
91/100
full name
Ventoux AOC Quintessence Rouge 2017 Château Pesquié
New
appellation
Ventoux
vintage
2017
dosage
Dry
country
France
region
Rhone valley
grapevine
Syrah 80%, Grenache 20%
aging
Barrel
size
0,75 L
alcohol content
14,5 %
temperature
18-20 ℃
Sulfites
Contains sulfites
Average Rating
3,94 / 5
Rate the product!
Product rated by 130 users

Description

Complex and powerful, Quintessence is the name chosen for this wine by the Chaudière family, today at the reins of Château Pesquié, due to its exceptional concentration and extractive wealth achieved during the maceration.

It mainly consists of Syrah and Grenache grapes, the latter harvested from vineyards over 50 years old. A vinification characterized by 3-4 weeks of maceration, followed by 12 to 15 months of evolution in cask, 40% new and the remaining 60% of the second and third year of use. Bottling takes place inside the château.

Dark purple red in color, it stands out on the nose for an intense aroma of sour cherry and black olives. Wine with a wide and fresh structure, accompanied by elegant velvety tannins.

Ideal with chicken terrines, meat sauce and roasts, it can be paired with game and chocolate desserts.

other recommendations
Immediately available Selection VINO75
Chardonnay 2019

Chardonnay 2019 Château Pesquié

0,75 L
Aperitifs, Grilled white meat, Dried sweets and pastries, Fish
10,90 €
8,90 €
Quantity discount
15%
Immediately available Awards Selection VINO75
Ventoux AOC Terrasses Rosé Bio 2019

Ventoux AOC Terrasses Rosé Bio 2019 Château Pesquié

0,75 L
Aperitifs, Fruit, Spicy dishes, Vegetables
14,90 €
9,90 €
Quantity discount
10%
Immediately available Selection VINO75
Ventoux AOC Terrasses Blanc 2019

Ventoux AOC Terrasses Blanc 2019 Château Pesquié

0,75 L
Starter, Aperitifs, Fresh cheese, Vegetables
14,90 €
9,90 €
Quantity discount
15%

You may also be interested in

Immediately available Awards Selection VINO75
Valpolicella Ripasso DOC 2018

Valpolicella Ripasso DOC 2018 Dal Moro

0,75 L
Stewed meat, Grilled red meat, Aged cheese
14,90 €
9,90 €
Quantity discount
15%
Immediately available Selection VINO75
Bolgheri Rosso DOC 2019

Bolgheri Rosso DOC 2019 Campo al Faro

0,75 L
Grilled white meat, Red meat, Aged cheese, First courses
19,90 €
13,90 €
Quantity discount
15%
Immediately available Awards Selection VINO75
Emilia IGT Otello Nero di Lambrusco 1813

Emilia IGT Otello Nero di Lambrusco 1813 Cantine Ceci

0,75 L
Cold cuts and salami, Stewed meat, First courses, Meat ragout
9,90 €
8,30 €
Immediately available Awards Selection VINO75
Südtirol - Alto Adige DOC Pinot Nero 2019

Südtirol - Alto Adige DOC Pinot Nero 2019 Blumenfeld

0,75 L
Red meat, Game, Aged cheese
15,90 €
11,90 €
Quantity discount
15%
Immediately available Awards Selection VINO75
Amarone della Valpolicella DOCG 2016

Amarone della Valpolicella DOCG 2016 Dal Moro

0,75 L
Stewed meat, Grilled red meat, Aged cheese
29,90 €
22,50 €
Quantity discount
15%
Operation in progress, wait...

Warning: this website uses cookies, including cookies of third-parties, to send you advertising and services in line with your preferences. To get more information or amend your preferences click here. By closing this banner or clicking on any of its elements you accept cookies.
Heart
VINO75 informs you that your personal information are collected in order to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. You shall have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data under the terms described in the Privacy Policy.
Heart