Südtirol - Alto Adige DOC Sauvignon Sanct Valentin 2019 St. Michael-Eppan

0,75 L
23,90   VAT inc.    (31,87 €/L)
- +
Type of wine
White
Body
Light
Cask maturation
None
Flavors
Fruity
Ideal with
Starter, Fish, Risotto, Grilled vegetables
Origin
Italy, South Tyrol
Availability
Immediately available
Buy within 19 hours and 17 minutes to receive your order by Thursday 10 December.
prizes and awards
Luca Maroni
2019
95/99
prizes of other vintages
Veronelli
2018
Robert Parker Wine Advocate
2018
92/100
Bibenda
2018
Luca Maroni
2018
93/99
James Suckling
2018
93/100
Robert Parker Wine Advocate
2017
92/100
Bibenda
2017
James Suckling
2017
94/100
Antonio Galloni
2017
91/100
Veronelli
2016
Bibenda
2016
Wine Spectator
2015
90/100
Bibenda
2015
Gambero Rosso
2013
Three glasses
full name
Südtirol - Alto Adige DOC Sauvignon Sanct Valentin 2019 St. Michael-Eppan
New
appellation
Alto Adige
vintage
2019
country
Italy
region
South Tyrol
grapevine
Sauvignon Blanc 100%
size
0,75 L
flavours
Elderberry flowers, Fruit with yellow flesh, Ripe currant, Gooseberries
alcohol content
14 %
temperature
8 - 10 ℃
Sulfites
Contains sulfites
Average Rating
4,80 / 5
Rate the product!
Product rated by 99 users

Description

The Alto Adige Sauvignon Sanct Valentin of St. Michael Eppan was born in the best vineyards of the municipality of Appiano located in the heart of Trentino Alto Adige.

It is produced exclusively with Sauvignon grapes harvested between the end of September and the beginning of October. This Sauvignon belongs to the Sanct Valentin line and represents one of the most important wines of the cellar. 90% of the wine is fermented in stainless steel tanks, the remaining 10% is fermented and vinified in wooden barrels.

It is characterized by a yellowish green color. The nose opens with a bouquet of yellow fruit, with aromas of gooseberry, yellow peaches, elderberry flowers and ripe currants. On the palate it presents itself with a crisp acidity combined with a soft body and elegance.

Perfect to accompany aperitifs, grilled fresh fish, ideal in combination with seafood risotto or vegetable risotto.

other recommendations
Immediately available Awards Premium
Südtirol - Alto Adige Riserva DOC Sanct Valentin Pinot Nero 2017

Südtirol - Alto Adige Riserva DOC Sanct Valentin Pinot Nero 2017 St. Michael-Eppan

0,75 L
Stewed meat, Aged cheese
35 €
29,90 €
Quantity discount
10%
Immediately available Awards Premium
Südtirol - Alto Adige DOC Chardonnay Sanct Valentin 2018

Südtirol - Alto Adige DOC Chardonnay Sanct Valentin 2018 St. Michael-Eppan

0,75 L
Fries, Noble poultry, First courses, Risotto
23,90 €

You may also be interested in

Immediately available Awards Selection Vino.com
Südtirol - Alto Adige DOC Gewürztraminer 2019

Südtirol - Alto Adige DOC Gewürztraminer 2019 Blumenfeld

0,75 L
Shellfish, Fresh cheese, Asian dishes, Spicy dishes
14,90 €
9,70 €
Discount
35%
Immediately available Awards Selection Vino.com
Südtirol - Alto Adige DOC Kerner 2019

Südtirol - Alto Adige DOC Kerner 2019 Blumenfeld

0,75 L
Cold cuts and salami, Starter, Fish
14,90 €
9,70 €
Discount
35%
Immediately available Selection Vino.com
Südtirol - Alto Adige DOC Sauvignon Limited Edition 2019

Südtirol - Alto Adige DOC Sauvignon Limited Edition 2019 Blumenfeld

0,75 L
Aperitifs, Vegetables, Fish
17,50 €
12,30 €
Discount
30%
Immediately available Awards Selection Vino.com
Südtirol - Alto Adige Valle Isarco DOC Gewürztraminer 2019

Südtirol - Alto Adige Valle Isarco DOC Gewürztraminer 2019 Adler von Klausen

0,75 L
Aperitifs, Shellfish, Raw fish, Aged cheese, Fish
15,90 €
11,10 €
Discount
30%
Immediately available Awards Selection Vino.com
Südtirol - Alto Adige DOC Sauvignon 2019

Südtirol - Alto Adige DOC Sauvignon 2019 Blumenfeld

0,75 L
Aperitifs, Vegetables, Fish
13,90 €
8,30 €
Discount
40%
Immediately available Awards
Südtirol - Alto Adige Valle Isarco DOC Gewürztraminer 2019

Südtirol - Alto Adige Valle Isarco DOC Gewürztraminer 2019 Abbazia di Novacella

0,75 L
White meat, Aged cheese, Fish
16,50 €
11,50 €
Discount
30%
Operation in progress, wait...

Warning: this website uses cookies, including cookies of third-parties, to send you advertising and services in line with your preferences. To get more information or amend your preferences click here. By closing this banner or clicking on any of its elements you accept cookies.
Heart
Vino.com informs you that your personal information are collected in order to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. You shall have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data under the terms described in the Privacy Policy.
Heart