Alta Langa Extra Brut DOCG Cuvée Aurora 2016 Banfi

0,75 L
24 €
17,50   VAT inc.    (23,33 €/L)
- +
Discount 5%
49,88 €  VAT inc.
Discount 10%
94,50 €  VAT inc.
Type of wine
Sparkling
Body
Light
Cask maturation
None
Flavors
Spicy
Ideal with
Aperitifs, Shellfish, Fish
Origin
Italy, Piedmont
Availability
Immediately available
Buy now to receive your order within Monday 14 December.
prizes of other vintages
James Suckling
2015
91/100
James Suckling
2014
92/100
Wine Enthusiast
2014
92/100
James Suckling
2013
92/100
Veronelli
2012
full name
Alta Langa Extra Brut DOCG Cuvée Aurora 2016 Banfi
New
appellation
Alta Langa
vintage
2016
dosage
Extra Brut
country
Italy
region
Piedmont
grapevine
Pinot Noir 70%, Chardonnay 30%
aging
40 months on the lees
size
0,75 L
flavours
Yeast, Vanilla
alcohol content
12 %
temperature
8-10 ℃
Sulfites
Contains sulfites
Average Rating
3,53 / 5
Rate the product!
Product rated by 89 users

Description

The Cuvèe Aurora is made by the Castello Banfi company in Strevi, in Piedmont, inside the Alta Langa DOCG.

It is mainly produced with Pinot Noir and Chardonnay grapes, harvested entirely by hand. The cuvèe is made up of 90% of the wine obtained and the remaining 10% of the wine of the previous vintage. Fermentation takes place in the bottle following the tradition of the Classic Method, with persistence on the lees for at least 40 months. Traditional remuage follows, on pupitres and dégorgement à la glace, and an ideal refinement in the bottle.

It has a straw yellow color with a very fine and persistent perlage. It offers the nose an intense and well-distributed perfume, with hints of yeast and vanilla. On the palate it is well structured with an elegant fullness and good acidity. It ends with a bitter aftertaste.

Ideal for the aperitif moment, it goes perfectly with first courses based on fish and shellfish.

other recommendations
Articles in supply Awards Premium
Brunello di Montalcino DOCG 2015

Brunello di Montalcino DOCG 2015 Banfi

0,75 L
Red meat, Game, Aged cheese
35,90 €
29,90 €
Articles in supply Awards Premium
Brunello di Montalcino DOCG 2015

Brunello di Montalcino DOCG 2015 Banfi

Magnum 1,5 L, Wood case
Red meat, Aged cheese, Game
85 €
65 €
Quantity discount
10%
Articles in supply Awards
Toscana Vermentino  IGT La Pettegola 2019

Toscana Vermentino IGT La Pettegola 2019 Banfi

0,75 L
Starter, Aperitifs, Fries, Fish
10,90 €
8,90 €
Quantity discount
5%

You may also be interested in

Immediately available
Alta Langa Brut DOCG 2016

Alta Langa Brut DOCG 2016 Vite Colte

0,75 L
Aperitifs
25 €
19,90 €
Immediately available
Alta Langa Brut DOCG TotoCorde 2014

Alta Langa Brut DOCG TotoCorde 2014 Cocchi

0,75 L
Starter, Shellfish, Molluscs
26 €
19,50 €
Discount
25%
Expiring
Immediately available Awards
Alta Langa Brut DOCG 2016

Alta Langa Brut DOCG 2016 Giribaldi

0,75 L
Aperitifs, Fish
25 €
19,90 €
Quantity discount
15%
Immediately available Premium
Alta Langa DOCG Brut Nature Pas Dosé 2013

Alta Langa DOCG Brut Nature Pas Dosé 2013 Cocchi

0,75 L
Aperitifs, Seafood
39,90 €
35 €
Quantity discount
10%
Immediately available
Alta Langa Pas Dosé DOCG 2013

Alta Langa Pas Dosé DOCG 2013 Giribaldi

0,75 L
Aperitifs
29,90 €
24,50 €
Quantity discount
15%
Immediately available Awards Premium
Alta Langa DOCG Brut Bianc 'd Bianc 2015

Alta Langa DOCG Brut Bianc 'd Bianc 2015 Cocchi

0,75 L
Starter, Fish, White meat, Aperitifs
29,90 €
27,50 €
Quantity discount
10%
Operation in progress, wait...

Warning: this website uses cookies, including cookies of third-parties, to send you advertising and services in line with your preferences. To get more information or amend your preferences click here. By closing this banner or clicking on any of its elements you accept cookies.
Heart
Vino.com informs you that your personal information are collected in order to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. You shall have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data under the terms described in the Privacy Policy.
Heart